Ludicrous Dreaming - Reverse-Transference dreaming - how to Dream like a Detective

blue bike basket
Ludicrous Dreaming is where you suddenly decide (in the dream) that "I am," and that this is how my dream will go.

In this morning's particularly vivid and super-lifelike dream, I woke up. I was having a dream, a normal dream with a dream-woven narrative. And I was suddenly 'awake', outside the dreaming state while the dream went on, underneath.

I said, "I will change this now, immediately, into something I want," and the dream complied. It was super realistic and very lifelike, if only I had this power in my real life I was thinking. This is the real shocker, I was both scheming and formulating and THINKING within the context of the narrative events i.e. Ludicrous Dreaming. And it was ultra-realistic; I still have the last few minutes' detailed content still right there in my mind. 
The denouement was an analysis by my child-self who entered the dream like a Shakespearean narrator to summarise how I can make the real world work like this, "It's Reverse-Transference dreaming," was this lad's summary.

FILE TITLE: "Jessica Alba" would still work in this context.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lorien Howell - DDA and the case of the missing century - new cover concept and Place-Names of Wales

Steven Greer - The Lost Century - relevant to content of DDA #1

DDA #1 - case of missing century - who is Dierdre Openhouse?